Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Video of Chy and his new home

Ok this could be dangerous-I have figured this out and it is fun!!  As promised here is a little video I made as a thank you to Tracy and Denise for selling us their precious Chy-it gives them an idea of what his life is like here in New York and how much he is loved!!  Most of the pictures are of Chy and Molly, a couple of me competing in my first show in 30 years-I don't look too great but I did take the blue ribbon in my first class and was high for a month after I was so thrilled!!  There are just a couple of bad shots of my Son Tucker, they don't do him or Chy justice-I just purchased a new camera and will take some new pics of them together and replace.  You will also see a couple of shots with the handicapped folks Chy and I work with-he is a busy boy and loving every minute of it! 

Chy is a real favorite here at our barn-When Tracy was 16 she taught him to be ridden bareback and bridleless, one of our little girls here, Cheryl, contacted Tracy and learned her cues and now has a ball riding him totally nude!!!  My learning to jump bareback is my prelude to learning to ride him naked as well-I may be a little nuts, most of the 49 year old gals that I ride with are strictly dressage, but I am determined to do it and to ride Chy in a Hunt before I turn 50!  I have a lot of lost time to make up for.




1 comment:

  1. Look at you go!! I love it that you are enjoying blogging, yay! I love this video..kills me everytime. I tried to post on your last video but it just would NOT go through, dang! But I wanted to say how fabulous you look on Chy and how GREAT he looks too!!! Gosh, he must be in heaven to be ridden year around, thank you!!! And you are going to kick major butt out there Deirdre so go do it girl!!

    ReplyDelete