Sunday, December 28, 2008

Welcome 2009 Team!

It is so great to have such an energetic & positive group again this year! For those of you that have not been part of the RAC in the past, I encourage you all to share your adventures throughout the year via a public blog, such as this. Unlike past years, this is not hand-posted by me, which may make it easier for you all to add your own message, photos etc. Let's see how it goes for 2009.

The reason I decided to add blogging to the contest is because our Curly Community is so widespread it is hard to stay in contact sometimes. Working as a "promo" team, requires all of us to network a little, and help keep each other inspired and motivated. This blog can also be used to share information or ask for help on a particular training issue as needed. That is all fine to do.

You can upload photos and post comments as well. The PUBLIC is also welcome to post and encourage you. I look forward to an amazing 2009 with you. And as always I am just an email away, so contact me if you have any questions.

2 comments:

  1. I'm all signed up Denise...Yayy for 2009!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to have you with us Brie!!!! It's going to be an amazing year!

    ReplyDelete