Thursday, March 31, 2011

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday Janeen. Like the idea Denise (to bad my birthday was in January LOL) Anyway I tried, went to feed the horses in the morning but is was still raining big time. Played in the mud and rain with Mallie though and she and I say HAPPY BIRTHDAY. And of course she wanted to eat the camera. I felt too bad for Freedom to take him. He was soaking wet and everything is so slippery I don't like to slip and slide. We had a GREAT day yesterday. I practiced some of the obstacles and he was so relaxed I took him for a trail ride. This was the first time al alone again. No riding buddy, not a horse ponied with us, just Freedom and me....and we where a team again! Since I drove him out of the herd (I blogged earlier about him kicking the other horses) he is doing so much better. He needed to know where we stand I guess :-)

3 comments:

  1. Marion, sounds like great progres with Freedom, great that you were able to ride out alone again without problems! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job working through things with Freedom! He is an incredible animal and I am so happy you! Dang it..sorry we missed your Birthday, Marion! My ideas are sometimes not soon enough. If it helps, mine was in January too. =[ LOVE your picture!! You are such a trooper to get out in the miserable weather...thanks for joining us!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, thank you! Sounds like you are doing well with Freedom! Tygs isn't quite ready for a trail ride yet, especially the kind we did yesterday, but he met me at the gate and said "You didn't take me, Mom"! My trainer rode with us yesterday and she mentioned Tygs will be out there soon with us!

    ReplyDelete