Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas Eve!!

Funky shadow pattern on Linus from the sun setting behind the trailer! It was pretty chilly this afternoon, the windchill especially. But I did get to play with Linus a bit and had a short but sweet ride to unwind. It worked! I love the bareback pad for winter riding! So warm!
Before I got to play with Linus, we had a wonderful visit from Lynn!!! Linus was bred and born at her place so its a real treat to have become good friends. Its nice having her see him grow up!
Dad and I let the horses run loose on the lawn a bit. There was a bag of treats in the garage on the lawn mower and Linus walked right into the garage to help himself. I told him to get out of there before he got hurt - and he did....then he stopped at my bag of cheese curds. He tried but I won that battle!! So we gave him and Allie some Christmas carrots. I wanted to do some more dressups but ran out of daylight. I will hopefully do them tomorrow! We will have some downtime while waiting for family to arrive.
So, from myself and Linus, we wish you all a very Merry Christmas and only health, safety and happiness!!!
Hopefully I will have some dressup pics tomorrow!!!!
Love to y'all ( like that Angie?!)
Donna!

No comments:

Post a Comment