Thursday, August 25, 2011

Photoshoot

Today was the day of the photoshoot. The magazine Cap had sent a photographer so I had a friend come over to help me groom both horses. They both looked lovely! What made it really special is that another (third) Curly horse came over so that we had three of the seven Curlies in the Netherlands present for the pictures!
We took the horses over to the park near by to have a nice green background. I was so proud of Suri and Voelie. They behaved very well! I hope the pictures turn out good. The photographer and her mother (who had also come along) had never seen Curlies before so it was a good promotion of the breed to show three well groomed and well behaved horses! Of course I also wore my Curly horse shirt!

As soon as I get some pictures in I will post them!



No comments:

Post a Comment