Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Alone Again

Another evening ride, but this time it was just me and my buddy AhD. We veered off our beaten trails near the beginning of the ride and explored a bit. We wound our way through the woods, climbed over a few stone walls, and came upon this cool piece of land growing pine trees for lumber. We went on to some more really pretty places, so I thought I'd share some pictures.AhD thought this field was good for running. He was pretty fired up and did his best Arab act, complete with arched neck, high head, and prancing. He had a lot of good energy tonight.I love this beautiful old apple tree.
This marshy area is crisp and vibrant with color, and this picture does not do it justice. Fall colors are starting to appear here and there.It seems summer has passed in a blink of an eye, but I certainly do enjoy the incredible weather we have been blessed with recently.

1 comment: