Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Susan's fancy dancer

Hey Susan! I don't think he is of that persuasion...lol His mom was out of a BLM mare who had a beautiful floating movement that would have put many a dressage horse to shame...she passed it to Audi D and she passed it to Ah d Da. If he hadn't been stunted he would have been a big floaty mover...he was when little....but I don't ever think I seen him do a cabrio/pirouette thingy. I am so glad you are overcoming your fears and Ah D is taking care of you. He was young and green when you started with him and you and he will just keep getting better and better.....I just wish I lived up there by you so I could go with you on your rides...no body around here wants to go...... Jackie

1 comment:

  1. Jackie, AHA! Now, you see, who knows what blue blood courses in the veins of AhD through his BLM grandmama! He still has that big floaty trot, by the way, and you would not believe some of the gyrations that little boy does in the pasture when the mood strikes him. As far as riding partners goes, I have been blessed recently with company, but for years I was going out alone 95% of the time. What about posting a notice at your local feed store or tack shop to say you are looking for a riding buddy? Get those Iowans moving!

    ReplyDelete