Thursday, November 18, 2010

Article!!!

I was more than a bit disappointed when I didn't see my article in the last issue of Canadian Horse Journal. I thought it was meant to be in there. So, I had kind of forgotten about it and was extremely pleased when I saw it today when the magazine came in!!! My husband is going to scan it tomorrow for me so I can submit it to Denise. It was not posted on their website but at least that way you can all have a peek should you wish to. The photo in the article was taken on Canada Day and Linus barely has any mane at all in it. Kind of a nice comparison picture though because it is now flopping over on his neck!!
We haven't been able to accomplish much this week. Something was off with me again and I haven't been able to escape a headache but I have figured it to be my iron being too low again so am now quickly back on the mend!
The new harness was ordered the other day in a few weeks it should arrive and we will have to begin the fitting process all over again but it will be nice to have it. Hopefully we get some good weather again and can get back at things. I'm looking forward to it freezing up and snowing.
Next weekend we are off to visit Brian and Lynn for the weekend. It has been WAY too long since we were able to go visit them. We even have plans to go riding...really looking forward to that!!! Should get some great pictures to post.

2 comments:

  1. The magazine is here and it is an awesome tribute to the Ride a Curly program. Perhaps it will inspire other groups of horse enthusiasts to do something similar. Great job, Donna!!! And thank you, thank you, Denise for your tireless energy!!!!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna, I can't wait to see the article!

    ReplyDelete