Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Its about blogging time!

Its about blogging time I got my act together! I have not blogged for what seems like forever, but that does not mean I have not been busy racking up the RAC points! Most of my work right now is " in hand" thank you SO much Denise for starting this catagory.....it is a blessing to us breeders who spend hours doing in hand work and now we have a place to share and to compete!

I am pictured here with C-C Heather ( on the left ) our smooth coat foal sired by our Ranch Stallion...*Shadow's Hawk Spirit...aka..."HeartBreaker" and Zigachtee's Fanci, and her 1/2 sister *C-C Hattie ( on the right ) out of *Penny's Isabella. Due to a lack of mothering skills on Izzy's part, we had to raise Hattie as an orphan, and though it may seem like the inhand work would be easier, it in fact was not! Hattie had a lot of rules to learn, rules her Dam would have taught her..but I got the job instead. 2 months now, we have a happy, well adjusted ( to horses and humans ) chunky monkey filly. Every evening I take the fillies out for some hand grazing and some leading lessons. Yesterday they got their first bath! There are just so many things a youngster can learn and I try and fit a good amount of learning in, before our raining fall weather hits. BTW...these fillies are both offered for sale..check our website for more info..www.creeksidecurlies.net

1 comment:

  1. Linda,

    Beautiful....glad to see you on board with the blogging.

    Hugs,
    Angie

    ReplyDelete