Saturday, August 29, 2009

Promoting til the end...

Hi all, your inspiring stories got me off my butt and heading to the Newberry Fair today. I entered Reese in halter only to get our feet wet again in the show mode. He was VERY well behaved. Erin, my equine buddy of 19 years old, joined me. We spent all friday night bathing, and grooming the horses for the morning classes. It was so much fun! Today, the weather was cold, rainy, windy and miserable but we are still smiling. I forgot how much fun talking curlies can be. One lady wanted to take Reese home. ;-) Sorry, he is a lifer!




Two more days for the August Mini Promo contest! Send your forms to me via email or fax to: 906.484.3799. denise.conroy@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. What a perfect ambassador! Handsome and well behaved. You are a lucky one, Denise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Denise,

    I agree with Susan. What a complete package! And....no I wouldn't give him up for anything; he is to you like my Cinnamon River, Chester Man, Lakota, Curly J, Golden Red, Blossom is to me - OK, my friend thinks I'm a collector...I said hey, when what you collect makes you happy and you can treat 'em right - I say go for it.

    Hugs,
    Angie

    ReplyDelete