Saturday, August 21, 2010

*Myhio Haven Jumping Show

So today was the show. Our first round was clean and great. There were only 8 jumps, at like 14 feet high. The girls that I competed against mainly trotted, but I took the challenged and told Stella to jump, and to canter. When we got into the jump off and had a 2nd place, but Stella didn't actually 'jump' with her back legs on one specific standered. We got 4 penalties, which is only one jump, but that put us in 6th place. On the seconed qualifying round was clear, but we got 4 penelties again, but this time, we help 1st place on time. I decided not to do the Cross Country Course, so I worked the patterns again. I am very proud of the compliments that Stella and I got as a team. In two months we have another show for the series, and I hope Stella will be doing 'complete' jumps. I wore my RAC shirt, and one girl is really interested in getting an American Curly for her next horse after seeing Stella's performance. I was worried that Stella wouldn't jump for me, and be a nervous wreck. She was very calm. I AM SO VERY PROUD, of her!(: I can't get our pictures to loag on here, so I won't be able to show Stella's jumping capabilities.(: As soon as I can get pictures loaded, I will.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, this is great news, I bet you ARE soooo very proud of your Curly! Great job both of you!

    ReplyDelete