Friday, October 15, 2010

Fall Riding...Nothing like it.


Hi all...in an effort to help keep things flowing, thought I would do my part and share one of my favorite photos from a trail ride last weekend. This was taken by a lady by the name of Jan that was also riding with us. Reese and I are the second from the right...he is drinking. My friend, Carrie who also owns a curly is the next horse. There were 14 of us. I feel so blessed to have connected with so many awesome women to ride with this fall.


4 comments:

  1. This photo...you should have it framed and hung on your wall. It is THAT good! Boy, does it ever make me imagine that I'm there. We need more details, Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cow, that is beautiful.

    --Amber (with Dolly & Diamond)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL....more details? Well, we rode about 15 miles. Had a sloppy joe lunch at a friend's hunting camp. Beautiful terrain, stunning fall colors...went through swampy areas, through ditches, creeks, over bridges...and every horse did amazing. There is such value in a great trail horse, isn't there? We all had a great time..and for many of us, a real confidence booster!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How blessed you are, LuLu, to have met so many friends to ride with--and in such a beautiful area! Yes, there is a LOT of value in a great trail horse and the fall season only serves to enrich the soul and the senses!

    ReplyDelete