Monday, May 18, 2009

Chy The Dressage Horse!!


Our Our Pony Club hosted a huge Dressage Rally yesterday-it was great fun and the kids and Chy rode really well-I am so proud of all three of them.  It was quite a long day, up at 4am and not home until after 9pm!  I was the Ring Steward which turned out to be a job I just loved.  I worked the two rings with the senior riders and was able to talk with all the competitors and watch their tests-some of the kids were just amazing.  It was freezing cold and raining in the morning-thankfully the rain stopped but was cold and cloudy and very windy the whole day-Chy was a trooper and took care of my kids as always!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, look at that salute!! I think Chy's saluting too! LoL. Your kids look great, Deirdre....and Chy too as always. Thanks for sharing - I love reading all about it. Congrats on the great show inspite of the COLD temps! That was our day on Saturday.....I get chilled thinking about it!! See you soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOW LOVELY IS THAT !!!! congrats on such a fun, great day, I can hardly wait for show season here ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Chy is a truly wonderful horse! Congrats to all!
    Hugs,
    Angie

    ReplyDelete