Monday, May 4, 2009

Warming weather

Susan, you have some nice country to ride in and a new blanket I see!! We had a buisy day today, I had to go to the hospital for an iron transfusion this morning and back home by nine and had Curly saddled by ten, and brother showed up with his horse and off we went. The weather is grand today and the animals are really starting to move around. We jumped severl hundred ducks today and only 2 geese so we werer lucky there as they protect their nests now.
We also jumped 12 deer and 2 ground squirls and a lot of sunshine.
We are working our horses hard trying to get them ready for the badlland country, I don't know who needs the work out more me or Curly!!
We didn't have a camera along today but believe me we seen some nice country, all flat land and swamps, no rolling hills like Susan has. Awesome pictures by her!!
Harold

1 comment:

  1. I'm surely glad I didn't jump twelve deer on my afternoon ride. I did notice two piles of moose poop, but I could see it wasn't brand new. I dunno what it is with moose lately. I was thinking...Harold, Ulla, Betsy and Zoe would be proud of me and AhD because we can keep up with them! (we were out 5 hours) I thought you'd admire that saddle blanket, too. Glad you liked my pictures! Now I'd like to see YOUR part of the country, so remember the camera next time you're out. I will have to curtail my riding as we are expecting a litter of pups any day now.

    ReplyDelete