Friday, May 29, 2009

Nevada's Blossom is Blooming in Texas




Hello Friends, Our Nevada Blossom is a sweet and smart Curly Mustang (without the Curls - her mother Golden Red is really curly but Blossom is a smooth coat). She is a treasure and we are so happy to have her Blooming in Texas.


Yesterday our friend, Carlos (trainer and cousin to Filiberto our other trainer) were teaching Blossom and I how to work in the round pen. Yes, we were both students on our best behavior. When Blossom come over and started smelling my like mad. I then noticed the baling twine was sticking out of my pocket from the Alfafa bales I opened earlier. She could resist....

So we compromised I gave her a small amount of Alfafa and she posed for a really neat photograph with me. Cheers!



1 comment:

  1. Angie, I love the photos and the progress report. Keep them coming! You have made fantastic strides with these mustangs. This is such an interesting story to follow, can't wait to hear what's next.

    ReplyDelete