Sunday, May 31, 2009




Well, I have been working with Sheepie and some others and had to post a pic of me in my RAC T shirt! LOL I took Voodo to the Iowa Horse Fair and have been working with him and got my barn dried out some and moved my training pen back out of the wet from the flood going thru it...so I am off and running. The one pic is of me going over her bending excersize...I do this on the ground and as soon as I am in the saddle...when you do this you don't have to worry about the horse walking off while mounting and it is necessary for a one rein stop.....Jackie

3 comments:

  1. Wow, I love the coloring! :-) thanks for posting the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jackie, good to see you are having fun with the horses! Looks like your RAC shirt matches Sheepie's coloring. I do the same bending exercises with AhD. Today, I tried three driving bridles on him; one fit, but AhD definitely does not care for the blinders, so I ground drove him in his regular bridle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jackie,

    Wow,they are Gorgeous...I agree with Cara - I, too, love their coloring.

    I'm interested in how you do your bending exercises with Voodo...if you get a spare moment to share them that would be wonderful...

    Best wishes,
    Angie

    ReplyDelete