Saturday, May 30, 2009

Norway,












Maine. I trailered over to Norway to ride in my mother-in-law's 30 acre field. The views from the top are just spectacular. I let AhD graze under an apple treee at the top. The twins Emily and Anna were very excited to have AhD as a temporary guest. AhD was very excited himself to meet two new horses over the fence, and he offered to stay there with them instead of coming home with me! We think AhD is very lonely and are considering getting a pony to keep him company. Happy trails to everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Well Susan, you had me going there for a second, I thought you went cleay to Norway on me and I was scratching me head on that one.
    Sure looks like you have a horse to depend on and worked hard and and is really working for you. How happy you must be with him. Oh get a goat for him not another horse. It will work better.
    Enjoy yourself
    Harold

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good idea on the goat, I have been thinking on it...definitely a nanny goat and not a stinky billy goat, though. By the way, I also live near Paris, Sweden, and Denmark. Sweden is very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Susan,
    I can give you a goat - A Beautiful White darlin' girl name Delight - Dee - she is a Boer Goat and their breed originally came from South Africa. This breed is so loving and sweet....AhD and she would become pals very quickly.

    P.S. I love AhD's ears in the photo - it's as if he is giving us a snapshot of what he is seeing.

    Best wishes,
    Angie

    ReplyDelete