Tuesday, May 31, 2011

I am so far behind!

I am so far behind blogging and also recording my riding/working with horses that I doubt I will ever catch up!  But I did want to say that a couple of weeks ago I took my two young stallions to the Armstrong Breeder's Showcase - we were a huge success there and we educated a few more people about what a Curly horse is.  I have two incredible young stallions that I was able to showcase there - here they are - first is *BCF Icon, *Icon is also standing at stud at my farm :)
and second is my homebred Appaloosa Curly stallion *Snowman's Magic.  *Snowy is also for sale and will stand at stud until sold.  

I have more photos of our display and stuff, but I just don't have time to go looking for them right now.  Suffice to say that I was very pleased with both of these young stallions, they are only two years old and I worked with them for a couple of weeks before this event and they were subjected to numerous baths, then trailering and stabling in a strange barn for the weekend - they were simply awesome!
Shelly

2 comments:

  1. I just love the looks of snowy! Such a gorgeous horse! Great to see pictures of him here again!

    ReplyDelete