Friday, May 6, 2011

Ride Freedom, Mallie and Lydiker ooolala.....Kayla nope no foal yet





Today I had company. We have an English teacher student from the Netherlands doing her internship at the farm. I took her on a trail ride today. We went to places Freedom has not been before and since we were with the two of us I could see how he did.
Well he did great! Of course there were times he was a little insecure but overall he did great. When I came back I practiced ground tying him he did good too.



This morning I took my other hors Spirit for a ride by myself. With him it is like my body is shaped to his and our thoughts are one…so relaxing to ride him. And I am pretty sure I will have the same thing with Freedom. They look so much alike, and that’s probably why I bought Freedom :-). The extra bonus is Freedom and Spirit are best friends. Ahhh I love my boys.

2 comments:

  1. Marion, look at all that green grass! No wonder Lydiker was distracted. Our grass is green now, but not anywhere as near as long as yours. Your horses are beautiful and I am glad you have someone to ride with now. Should make training a lot easier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Picts Marion!!! Spirit and Freedom's names are awsome! Does Lydiker have a similar meaning? Horsey Hugs Girl :))

    ReplyDelete