Saturday, May 14, 2011

Lungeing

Today I worked with Suri without her saddle of bridle, just with her halter on. I started with some yielding exercises and the lunged her to work on her condition and endurance. She started out a bit like last time, wanting to only trot, but she got better as she got a bit tired :) We did lots of transitions in trot (slow and fast) and also transitions to halt and walk.
I have not ridden her again this week, my lesson was cancelled because my instructor was ill but I hope to still ride this weekend.

Suri has now shed her winter coat and turned to a lovely golden color, really beautifull. I will take new pictures soon. Voelie is also looking gorgeous and is really groing again.

1 comment:

  1. How is your weather Jessica?? It is crazy here... Warm for half a morning...and then rain...and cooler temps!! Cant wait to see picts!!! Sassy and I are working on Smoothing out our transitions too!!!! :))

    ReplyDelete