Thursday, December 26, 2013

Some Christmas Fun!

It was pretty fresh here for Christmas Day but around mid-day we had some not bad temperatures when the sun was shining. I took some time to have some Christmas fun with Linus. We had a little ride with some good trotting. I can feel him wanting to GO but we just don't have the footing for that right now. 
I asked my husband to come and take some pictures for my "Christmas Day" photobook I will be making and here are the results! We squeezed it in before deep-frying our turkey!
Hope you all have a safe and happy Christmas!



Just love this guy so much!



I think he loves having his picture taken




Doesn't he look kind of smug?




ta-daaaaa!!!! I can't believe he let me do this!



Merry Christmas!

Donna & Linus

3 comments:

  1. Merry, merry Christmas to you, too, Donna! You have a great guy there, and I am happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas Donna!!! You and Linus always make me smile! What growth you have had this year! So much work and yet you always have a huge smile on your face! Goes to show you how much you love what you are doing and that special horse of yours...Congrats and Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well my dear horse whisperer, I have grown to expect no less from you and Linus,,, what a perfect pair you two are,,,,You have done a fantastic job, oh by the way it looks a little cool up your way,,,, Well have a happy new year,,,,,,,,,,,, Great job Donna

    ReplyDelete