Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Greeting



Zoe and I had our Christmas Eve ride tonight.. in search of holiday lights and displays. Sparse indeed... I did get some photo's -- tricky in the dark. Those who are close to me know I have had a horrendous week.. and the weather -- well .. it's been brutal - so it was SOOOO de- "light" -ful to be in the saddle tonight. I am too tired to post any photo's other than my Season's Greeting from me and Keri -- Zoe photo'd and helped me get de-lighted :) Then we had our ride around town seeking cheer. I'll post a bit of that in the morning.


In the meantime -- Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night :)

PS - Harold - it's great to see you posting. Glad you are planning to get back in the saddle.
Enjoy ~

1 comment:

  1. Betsy and Keri, LOVE THE CHRISTMAS PHOTO! And, thank you also for all the wonderful posts this year; I have enjoyed following along on your Vermont trail rides and adventures all year long.

    ReplyDelete