Thursday, April 22, 2010
A family ride!
I am getting *Sandman and *Charm ready for the show on Sunday so I rode them both in the ring and then my family asked if I wanted to go for a trail ride - sure I did! So.... I actually rode my Arabian mare, Mirage (she is the mommy to a very Curly *Serenade though :) Anyhow, we did take two Curlies - here are my son on *Cuervo and my daughter on *Bijou.
We had a wonderful ride - the weather was really wonderful and while it was a bit dusty - it wasn't too bad!
- ► 2015 (83)
- ► 2013 (442)
- ► 2011 (1008)
- "Curly & Me" Personal Achievement May Mini Challen...
- BLOG HOG
- Killer Jump
- Ditch Witch
- Yesterday, Chuck helped me start building a simple...
- Upcoming May Mini Contest!
- A family ride!
- Midwest Horse Fair in Madison, WI
- Green Mountain Cowgirls
- Our First Ride
- Back In The Saddle & It's Spring!
- Glorious, Uncanny, Weekend
- Joining Up
- APRIL 17TH??
- Back on the saddle!
- Chill Time
- Texas Wildflowers and American Curlies
- Trips, Trails, and Trailer Adventures
- Okanagan Breeder's Showcase
- Golden Curls Ranch - News Clip
- T-Bars and Flag Tape
- a quite satisfactchall ride !!
- Days Like This
- A Big Weekend for Linus
- A quick note from Colden Curls Ranch
- A disappearing March - April arrives with SUN !
- ▼ April (29)
- ► 2009 (333)