Thursday, April 29, 2010
This is the horse leg "killer" jump Traveler fears the most. We will battle it again - as I mentioned before - on Sunday. I just got this picture. My husband wouldn't let me see it until we had our successful training today. I said we were too high - oh my goodness, were we ever.
- ► 2015 (83)
- ► 2013 (442)
- ► 2011 (1008)
- "Curly & Me" Personal Achievement May Mini Challen...
- BLOG HOG
- Killer Jump
- Ditch Witch
- Yesterday, Chuck helped me start building a simple...
- Upcoming May Mini Contest!
- A family ride!
- Midwest Horse Fair in Madison, WI
- Green Mountain Cowgirls
- Our First Ride
- Back In The Saddle & It's Spring!
- Glorious, Uncanny, Weekend
- Joining Up
- APRIL 17TH??
- Back on the saddle!
- Chill Time
- Texas Wildflowers and American Curlies
- Trips, Trails, and Trailer Adventures
- Okanagan Breeder's Showcase
- Golden Curls Ranch - News Clip
- T-Bars and Flag Tape
- a quite satisfactchall ride !!
- Days Like This
- A Big Weekend for Linus
- A quick note from Colden Curls Ranch
- A disappearing March - April arrives with SUN !
- ▼ April (29)
- ► 2009 (333)