Sunday, July 17, 2011

Another lovely trail ride!

Today I went out for another lovely trailride with Suri. I rode today wioth another rider, Wineke, and her horse.
The whole week it has been raining and quite terrible weather. This afternood and evening they are expecting thunder showers but this morning it was dry and sunny so we quickly saddled to go for a ride. The wind was quite strong so I was wondering if this would affect Suri.. but no! She was calm as ever and reacted as if she had been out many times before (second trailride:). I rode her most of the time with quite a loose rein and really relaxed! It was a lovely ride. I really have a golden horse!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you. I really like to read about such good rides and such good horses.
    Penny Johnson
    Bonners Ferry, Idaho

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a wonderful ride. I too like to ride our horses a loose rein. They really appreicate it{:>
    Angie

    ReplyDelete