Monday, July 18, 2011

Hot... Hot.... Hot.... In New Hampshire

Phewww..... It's been really hot this past week. That hasn't stopped me from riding though. I've been trying to get out either in the morning or early evening. The temperature difference once you are in the woods has got to be at least 10 degrees cooler.

I'll never meet the goal I set out for this summer (ride at least once a day) - but I'm doing the best I can. I forget that I'll be going away a few days this summer.

Speaking of which... I hope I get to see you all this week up in Springfield, VT at the Curly Horse Convention!

Until Then... happy Trails!!!!

PS Check out Lakota's First Movie on my facebook page

2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    We are coming up to VT this week...looking forward to meeting you{:> Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm guessing it is going to be hot, hot, hot in VT on Thurs and Friday. Are any of you Ladies scared of seeing white Maine legs? Just forewarning you all.... :)

    ReplyDelete