Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Happy birthday Krista

Happy Birthday Krista! I hope you have a lovely Curly day!

Yesterday in the evening I had another great ride with Suri. Together with Wineke and her horse we went into the woods and followed a different trail this time. Suri was really exited about going out. I think she has definately decided that trailriding is fun! When we trotted she really extended and it felt like she was flying! Really lovely.
She was more aware of her surroundings yesterday then with the previous trailrides, she was really checking out everything! I am glad she is quite curious, because when she sees something scary she stops but then wants to go and check it out and then everything is fine.

2 comments:

  1. How wonderful for you to have such an excellent trail horse! Suri sounds like such a peach. Happy Birthday, Jessica, Krista and Tom!!! I won't be able to ride on your birthdays but I wish you the best. How about YOU all ride for ME - ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jessica!!!! Sassy and I rode in late evening ....it is soooo hot here...we are under heat advisories!! Hugs for Riding on my Bday!! It was so awsome to think about other curlies out celebrating with us!!!!

    Susan!! Sassy and I did the ride back just for you and Prince Didder!!!!! Hugs to you both Curly Sistas

    ReplyDelete