Monday, July 11, 2011

A Break from Getting in Hay




My boy Ian and I had a nice break on Sunday. In between loads of hay, we trailered over to Poland, Maine to ride with my friend Ulla on her Loop. Ulla and I do The Loop in about an hour, but it was a lot slower with Fat Albert along, so oopsies, we were late to pick up a wagon, but oh well. The barn is full nonetheless.
What a beautiful day. Here are some pictures my friend Ulla took. We had an up close and personal experience with a beautiful doe and a nice canter through a big field. There was a nice breeze playing to keep us from getting overheated. A FABULOUS experience! -Susan and Ah-D in Maine

1 comment:

  1. Lovely picturse, such nice sunny weather for a ride. A great break from getting in hay.
    Do you have lots of hay? We have another bad hay year (also last year. I don't have own hay so I have to buy it and the pices have gone up from 15 euro 2 years ago, 25 last year to 40 per bale this year! I hope next year will be better for hay. Many people are importing hay even from abroad.

    ReplyDelete