Sunday, July 24, 2011

Back to pony business













Hmm testing. It says on the RAC blog I am not signed in, but under my profile it looks like I can post...........crazy blogger. Most people know we had a major change of plans with my oldest son's surgery this past April so we have been greatly DELAYED in doing much equine activities. Finally things are calming down and the ponies are no longer on vacation. I worked Zephyr and Blue in the roundpen, lifting hooves, roundpenning together (I hope to use them as a pair, but Zephyr is still a bit short so that may not happen), got out the green pool noodle and "beat" them, and word commands for walk-trot-back. They took it like I do it every day, not that they had a 3 month break! I just love my Curly boys :-)







Happy Birthday everyone that has celebrated and I hope to start riding with the upcoming ones.........my Birthday is Oct 6th...........


Happy Trails!

Dian

Indiana

*Blue Clouds in My Coffee and *Zephyr Blue













1 comment:

  1. Funny how life gets in the way of participating in equine activities! It's always something! Good for you for finally getting out there.

    ReplyDelete