Monday, July 18, 2011

A Visit to the Secret Garden





Boy, was it ever HOT this weekend! Can you see the haze in this picture? Kara and I stopped the Secret Garden on our way to The Quarry.I have a picture hanging in my cubicle at work that is almost identical to this one. I like visiting here!We hung out for a while and admired the view.

The flies were horrible at times, especially in the woods, and I was ever so glad that Ah-D had his fly mask on.Ah-D was incredible. What a good boy! He just went where ever I pointed him. He even backtracked with good humor when I got us lost in the woods. Good thing I had Kara along. She is much more directionally savvy than me, that's for sure, and pointed us back in the correct direction.

I am looking forward to seeing some of my RAC friends later this week at Betsy Lirakis' Top O' The Hill Farm in Vermont. Hope to see you there! -Susan and Ah-D in Maine

3 comments:

  1. Susan,
    Love your secret garden. It is wonderful to see green foliage as well as you and Ah-D having such a good time. See you later this week. Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angie, I love it, too! Looking forward to meeting you in person. You are going to be shocked at all the GREEN in Vermont.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Susan,
    Yes, it was good to meet you in person at convention. The secret garden that you describe is beautiful. Ah-D is lovely and such a good boy.
    Sincerely,
    Penny Johnson

    ReplyDelete