Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Summertime Riding

Since two litters of Lab pups are now off into new homes, I have been able to trailer out for some fun! Here are some videos and pictures of adventures Ah-D and I have shared recently.Here we are in Norway (Maine) enjoying the beautiful breeze and the view.I trailered over on a whim and was delighted to find out that Doris (on Hero the Appy) was expecting Susanna (on Justin the Morgan) to come over and ride with her. Doris and I jaunted around while waiting for Susanna. It was a glorious day!Here is another Norway view. This is part of a 100 acre field. If you have some spare change, let me know, because it's for sale. (but your pocket had better be darn full)Evening was starting to fall by the time we were done exploring the fields and woods in this area. Ah-D and I were tired and happy.
We also rode a section of the powerline over there. Do you guys ride powerlines in your areas?
I took this photo of a hill of wildflowers just for Angie, because she shared her Texas wildflowers with us all.

I took this video when I discovered a new trail on a solo visit to Marshall Pond. There are plenty more of these little trails to scope out. Ah-D was moving right along because he knew he was headed in the home direction. :) Good thing he knew where HE was going! Ah-D has been an absolute delight this spring and summer. I knew he had it in him to be a really good boy. I love reading everyone's posts!

2 comments:

  1. Great riding! I imagine it is so lovely to be able to enjoy these areas with your horse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you dear friend, photos of the wildflowers and you and Ah-D made my day.
    Angie

    ReplyDelete