Thursday, February 5, 2009

2008 Awards

I just wanted to write in and say that I got my awards yesterday afternoon for the 2008 RAC, and they are beautiful! Thank you again Denise for doing such a great job on this whole competition, right down to the smallest of details. We are very lucky to have someone so dedicated take charge and give us this opportunity. :)

Erica K. Frei
Awareness In Riding

Get a copy of my book, "Centered Self, Centered Horse : A Simple Guide to Horsemanship" online today!

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVED!! my awards, too. They are very unique, special and personally suited to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erica, thank you for your post! You are so welcome!I really appreciate your hard work, all of you!

    You are going to have to snap a picture for us --- ;-)))

    ReplyDelete