Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Cheyene & his family @ the show!


**This was reposted by Denise due to trouble loading photos**

Chy and his New family had an absolutely FABULOUS day!!!!!
Molly was Grand Champion in Wall/Trot, Tucker Reserve Grand Champion in beginner Eqt-first time competitively jumping and (drum roll please) Deirdre and Chy came in First place in Bareback cross rails and second on the flat-I did not do the 2' course 'cause Tom is in Australia and he didn't want to come home early if i hurt myself!!! Anyway a great day was had by all-Nina gave me the judges score card for my jumping round and it was perfect and the judge wrote GREAT!!!!!! on it in big letters with exclamation points!! And I was competing against the best riders at our barn!! Nina went crazy with everyone asking her Curly questions-she said everyone at the Show wants a Curly now-HA!!! What a GREAT ambassador of the Breed Chy is! 



~Deirdre, Molly and Tucker, New York - Cheyene's New Owners
***This was reposted by Denise due to trouble loading photos**

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations and big hug to all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh...Thank you!! We are still flying high!! If you told me a year ago I would be in a bareback jumping competition I would have thought you were out of your mind-let alone placing first(I had 29 years on the oldest competitor!) Chy is the best teacher in the whole world!! It is such a sense of accomplishment to be able to ride and compete at my age-I am loving every minute of it!

    ReplyDelete