Thursday, April 9, 2009

Voodo at the Fair

Well I tried to upload a pic of Voodo at the Iowa Horse Fair last weekend but it said I had a error....and I can't figure out what I did wrong I had it down fairly small...
He did great ...I was so proud! We worked on it the week before...leading mostly and he was so good ...he hopped up in the trailer like a pro and let all the folks mug with him and take pictures and rub and touch him....he was a trouper!!! If someone tells me how to do the photos I will post a pic... Jackie

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jackie,
    I am no expect, if fact, could be easily called "technology deficient". So I use a software called Picasa. I just open the button to load and it takes me to all the pictures in my album and choose the one I want. They automatically go to the file when I load them on the computer. I can even crop, brighten and "try" to remove the red-eye.
    Hope this helps.

    Sounds like Voodo is a treasure!

    Angie

    ReplyDelete