Thursday, April 2, 2009

"El Grande Puddles"





Hello All or as we say in the Lone Star State - Ha'yaw'l,

Cinnamon River and I are having a great time with one of our new adventures. We are walking through the wonderful "el grande" puddles Mother Nature left us this week. I'm not sure but think this may qualify for the "mini contest" . It is simple....and since Cinnamon River, at almost five years old, had not had a halter on less than a year ago .....Simple is Good! He is a brave fella and so wonderful to do as I ask. I really think he trust me and I carry that trust with great respect and honor.

First, we walk together through the water....OK, it is nice to have a bit of grain as a reward on the other side. Then I mounted and we walked together through the water to the other side without grain just kind words.

Maybe in next year's RAC contest we will be jumping the "el grande puddles"


Hugs to all,

Angie and A very Brave Cinnamon River

2 comments:

  1. I think we're going to have to try puddles for our obstacle course, too! Its been raining all week, and it positively POURED today! It is a good chance though, Lakota is scared to death of water.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I would say that qualifies for the contest girls! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete