Monday, April 27, 2009

Week-end Show






What a great week-end!!  Molly and Tucker competed in our barn's horse show on Sunday-in 90+ degree heat!!  My back was out so I missed competing in the bareback jumping-what a bummer, I had such a great week riding everyday but Thursday and then Wham!!!  Backs are so funny-I can make just the slightest wrong move and it will go out on me-oh well!!

The show was very busy-everyone getting ready for the season-the kids and Chy did a great job-both taking Reserve Grand Champion in their divisions-Walk/Trot for Molly, who was the youngest by far-she had adults in her class!!  Tucker was in the Beginner Equitation-looking absolutely dashing in the new Brooks Brothers tie I found for him at TJ Maxx for 10 bucks!!  It has a helmet, saddle and crop on it.  Anyway-fun was had by all!!

That is Jack with his owner Laura behind Tucker-they did a great job as well.  Jack has really "settled-in" and being such a good boy!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome photos, D! Isn't Jack's owner Hilda? Maybe that was a typo. Can't wait to see you guys in June!

    ReplyDelete