Tuesday, July 13, 2010

ground training *Bobble Head!

I have been "very" busy and one of the things that I have been doing is training my 3 year old Curly pony stallion, *Bobble Head*, to drive.  I do ground drive all my horses before I get on them, but I have never actually trained one to pull a cart, but we are getting there with *Bobble!  He is driving very well in hand now - we go down the road a half a mile or so every day and I get someone to pull the cart along with us for the "sound effects" lol.  The next thing we will do is hitch up something like a tire and have him drag that - we are getting close to hitching the cart - I am SO looking forward to driving him to town!!
Enjoy the pictures!
Shelly
Standing Curly Sporthorse Stallion *Sandman's Magic
http://www.curlystandardplace.com
 

2 comments:

  1. Awesome what you're accomplishing with Bobble Shelly!! Looking really good!! :-)
    Who is your little Woof friend???
    Best,
    ~Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the face pictures; he sure is a cutie! You two are doing a great job!

    ReplyDelete