Sunday, July 18, 2010

What have I been up to..............driving!!

Here we are yesterday, doing a obstacle driving course. We also did driving barrels. It was great. He did NOT like the blue tarp we had to drive over, but we did get over it. He was relaxed most of the day, and really just seemed to enjoy being out and about. The bonus to this miniature fun show is it was next to a airport and a couple times they were very close and noisy.
I was disappointed that we couldn't canter for the barrels. Only trot but SOOO much fun. After dealing with my own fear issues now for many years, I'm glad my son Jackson lets me use his smoothcoat curly mini to drive. More pics on my blog (blogger often does weird things to my posts.)
Dian and Caramel Sundae EB

1 comment:

  1. So cute, Dian!!! I'll have to visit your blog to see more pics. What an adorable little guy!

    ReplyDelete