Saturday, July 17, 2010

Trailer - No problem...

I decided that today would be the day I'd try to get Lakota on the trailer. My original plan was to get Miss Demeanor (Mamma) on the trailer first and see if Lakota would follow her. I took a small bucket of grain and got on the trailer. Before I could even get to Deams, Lakota followed me right on - with absolutely no hesitation.
Enjoyed the grain ....


and checked out the new digs....


"Hey, something's not right - what the heck is he doing in there - and what's that
he's eating.....?
"Move over "Sonny" let Mama have some of that grain."

"Uggh - Mothers"

So - we'll keep making the trailer a pleasurable experience before we try anything else.

I was so psyched that this was so easy - we'll see what tomorrow brings.






1 comment:

  1. I just came up with a better quote for the last picture...

    "Does this trailer make my butt look big?"

    ReplyDelete