Monday, July 5, 2010

riding on the 4th!!






















Woohoo!! Got back out on the 4th for another quick trail ride. My youngest, Kendahl got to ride Jane for the 2nd time out, and they did great. I got to ride my lovely mare Rose again. Kendahl has been riding Rose so a real treat to be able to ride her. I have managed to ride more in the last 2 weeks than I usually get in during the whole year!! So I am feeling pretty good right now and Kendahl is just beaming!! Happy 4th everyone!!

2 comments:

  1. Sheryl....all I can say is Wow...great big smile on my face reading your recent posts and see you and Kendahl out enjoying your curlies, finally!!! Ya hoo!!!! Thanks for sharing your excitement with all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a lot of fun! Glad you were able to get out. I see your dogs enjoy coming along - mine, too!

    ReplyDelete