Thursday, July 8, 2010

Jubliee's Curly J - a pleased little pony

Hello everyone,

When I told Jubilee's Curly J that we had won RAC May's contest I swear I saw a grin on his sweet face....OK I was giving him his favorite Applezz N Oats horse treats when we were chatting but I know he was pleased. So when our package arrived in the mail and I found a beautiful sash for him I immediately put it around his broad shoulders and changed into my cool, new, royal blue top with our names on it that is just perfect for this Texas heat. I asked my friend to take a few photos so I can show you the face of a pleased little pony.

Angie and Jubilee's Curly J

2 comments:

  1. Angie, beautiful shirt and sash! CONGRATULATIONS! I see you kiss Jubilee's Curly J's soft nose just like I do Ah-D-Das'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome photos, Angie!! The best part of this contest for me is buying the ribbons and deciding on prizes. To see them modeled like this is just icing on the cake!!! Thank you for doing that --- so fun! You both look amazing!

    ReplyDelete