Friday, July 2, 2010

week of fun!!




Well had my clinic last week, not too many good pics as I spent alot of time riding and hoped others would get good ones because I kept forgetting my camera!! Geez... It was 5 days horsemanship and 2 days equine scent detection!! what fun we had. In this first picture I had 3 of my curly mares involved in the ride, black mare in front is Rose with my youngest Kendahl, behind the BIG roan(Kristal on Tico)is myself on Penny a bay, followed by my clinician Terry on palomino mare Jane. Been planning this for 10 mths, waiting patiently (not!!) and then it comes and with a blink of an eye it is over, I wished it could go on 24/7!! learned alot and enjoyed tons of riding (finally!!) I am in the plans for next year, woohoo!! In the second picture, we just took Kendahl on her first solo ride with Rose. okay when I view the post the 2nd pic I mentiponed comes 1st. So the picture with the 3 people are the solo ride, I am sure you all could figure it out, but hey, figured I best clarify!! LOL have a great 4th everyone!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment