Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Beautiful Fall Day!

What a beautiful Fall day we had in New Hampshire today! I shot out of work - and hit the trails with my riding buddy today. We went for a 2 1/2 hour ride - made it home just before dark.

I've been out of commission with my computer for a while - so it's been some time since I last posted.

(Not so little) Lakota High Socks was recently gelded - and is doing very well. He's been allowing me to get out riding with mom with little whinnying. We will be doing the real weaning soon (still working out the logistics). He's a confident little man.










2 comments:

  1. It was beautiful, wasn't it Deb? I didn't get a chance to ride, though. Your scenery is gorgeous! Is your Miss Demeanor (is that right?) getting her winter coat? AhD is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes.... she is just starting.

    We're back to rain today... uggh!

    ReplyDelete