Sunday, September 5, 2010

September's Contest!

Even with my recovering knee, I think that the September mini-contest is a fabulous one!! I have multiple RAC/Curly Horse T-shirts, so all I have to do is wear one of those T-shirts and go somewhere!! How easy is that! Here in Maine, if you wear a horse T-shirt people will often comment... It also allows me to get off onto my "side light" about being a Curly Foster home! Friday I was wearing a Curly T-shirt when I had visits from the vet and the farrier. Neither of them needs the Curly-education anymore, though, because they know about Dream, and Samson (my CHR Curly foster child.) I can tell though that my vet has done extra reading about Curlies now that he is regularly caring for them because he has learned things about Curlies that I didn't tell him! That makes me very happy!

Denise-- I take it from Susan's post the the Curly shirt's we got at Betsy's Get-Together count as a Curly shirt? What about the one I had made with the picture of Dream in full curls, when she was one of CSI's Horses of the Year in 2008? Laurie

3 comments:

  1. Laurie, the contest states, "Wear Curly apparel in public," so you are all set! Love that shirt you have with Dream pictured on it. I wore my RAC hoodie to the local store this morning to pick up bread and eggs. Fall is here, brrrr! Glad to hear Samson is in his new home. You will have to keep us posted on your handsome new foster boy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laurie, Yes absolutely....ANY apparel you have that is curly horse related and will encourage conversation. =] You get 'em, girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh goodie! I won't have to do laundry quite as often then to keep myself in T-shirts. :-))

    ReplyDelete