Wednesday, September 15, 2010

More Stanton Farms Pix and video

Below is the picture of Traveler that the artist is going to turn into a painting. She said she loved horses who seemed to have great personalities and who were really working for their riders. As my friend said, she liked the "real, everyday" horses.


And I have finally figured out the YouTube thing so here is the address for a few seconds of our Cross Country run that was video-taped.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vGxqqrRIyU


This one is our Stadium round - go little pony, go!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSMkxJNvpLg

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Liz!!! I love watching the video! You should be nothing but proud of you and Traveler!!! My gosh, do you know how many breeders are riding THEMSELVES over a course or courses like this with their stallion??? KUDOS!!!! You both look amazing and so fun to watch!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liz, I just loved the pictures and videos! WOW!!! You make it look like so much fun. I am so glad you posted on the RAC so I could see this.

    ReplyDelete