Monday, March 23, 2009

Great New Saddle for Hunter/Jumpers

nextGenElevationDSPlus.jpgAfter what seemed like and ENDLESS search, I have found the saddle of my dreams!!  It is the new Bates Elevation DS+.  Absolutely the most comfortable saddle I have ever sat in-no break in time just hop on and have a great ride.  It is a close contact/jumping saddle-just fits me like it was made for me.  Someone once told me a saddle should feel like one of those playmobile people and their horses that the kids play with-you should click right in like they do-I never thought I would find that click but I did with the Elevation.  I tried every new and used saddle in 3 tack stores and a few I trialed from catalogues - I even had the Stubben rep out and she tried me in all her saddles - nadda, Zilch....until the Bates.  It is a brand new model and I would highly reccomend it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment