Wednesday, March 18, 2009

JUST CAN'T STAY AWAY FROM THE BARN!!!


I don't know about the rest of you all but our New York weather has just been spectacular!!!  Even with my back being out I spent the entire week-end and last couple of days at the barn.  Chy and I rode for 3 1/2 hours on the property and on the trails on Saturday-mostly walking because it is too hard on my back to do more right now-but it just feels so great to be out in the SunShine - Chy is loving it too-he is getting to graze a bit now on the lovely new grass and I swear he has a great big smile on his cute face!!  Molly rode all over bareback-they are just too cute together!!  Today is her birthday and she got her first very own saddle-she will need it for her Pony Club events and Show season-she is thrilled!  It just doesn't get any better than this-Whoo Hoo!!

5 comments:

  1. They're very cute together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOLLY!!! Hope your back is feeling better Deirdre...it's a good thing you have a lovely equine couch to carry you around! ;-) Glad your weather has been so awesome...we still have so much snow but that's normal for us. By April, we see relief. Thanks for sharing and I am so excited about your upcoming season!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am jealous because you have green grass in NY! At least we have some leftover brown grass that is starting to show up in patches. -Susan in Maine

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great photo...and I always love seeing photos of other JC Jubilee offspring.:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are right, it DOES NOT get any better than this.....! congrats to Molly on that birthday she will never forget ;-)

    ReplyDelete