Sunday, March 1, 2009

An Impromptu Ground Training session

This morning while I was feeding the girls, my son decided to come visit, while the girls were tied up in the barn finishing their grain. This isn't normally an issue, but my son decided to bring his little tape player with Elvis blasting from the little Fisher Price speakers.

The girls were a little floored by this early morning interruption! Lakota had just about turned herself in a pretzel trying to turn around while tied so she could see what in the world was making all that noise. But the good girl that she is, she never pulled back. I untied them, Lakota snorted a bit and walked off. Aha, a great opportunity! So I borrowed the tape player, and went to visit both Jen and Lakota. Once Jen realized it was not edible, she could care less. Lakota was still unsure, but settled after she got scritchies with me holding the player. She wasn't too thrilled with my singing and dancing to the Oldies, though, but eventually decided I must just be a little daft.

No comments:

Post a Comment