Tuesday, March 17, 2009

No Rodeo=(

Stella's all grown up.=( /tear

In the past when my sister, Josalynn, and my mom, Laura, would ride in the feild. Stella would wan''t to follow their horses. Me staying in control, would turn her and make her obey. Well... that didn't always work. If she got upset, she would have a rodeo. Bucking, and bolting. Everytime I wouldn't be able to make the 8 seconds and fall of. The last time I was considering to stop riding her. I also got a minor concussion.

I cantered. We were in the feild alone. The first time alone. I was trotting her back and forth across the feild. I got my wits together, and kissed and squised her belly. An instent faster trot. No delay, I did it again, and was responded by our first canter in the feild. I had cantered her once in the woods, but that was a different story. I was surrounded bye her freinds, and mine. This time I wasn't. She was so smooth. Her head was high, but she was appearing to be on the right lead. My mom was at work, so the next day I was sorta showing Stella of, and Cantering back and forth across the feild. Stella being her wonderful self was obeying.


Mom was on Josalynn's horse, and registered QH, and was a little weary about her bucking.
I was trying to get her to stop and get square. She was refusing. So I tried the ques again. Well, she did a small buck and I pulled on her mouth upward, which I think hurt. So she didn't follow through with another. I showed of somemore, and got to the bottem of the hill and cantered back to offer Stella somemore before I let her take a chill pill to watch Josalynn jump our newest freind, Patriot. He's an retired racer Thoralbred. He wasn't fast anough so he was put to jumping. He's amazing! I'm going to learn later and teach Stella to jump. When she's 5 or 6.

Well, that's it for my all-grown-up Stella. /Sob
No more tantrums!!!
Woot Woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment