Thursday, March 18, 2010
A big day for *Charm!
Well, today was the day for our first big trail ride! I went out with my daughter and her Curly gelding *Cuervo (aka Mr. Fabulous) and *Charm was a star! She was confident and willing - even up and down our significant hills! Before we went on our ride I asked my daughter to take a few pictures of me jumping *Charm and they turned out just great - here we are!
- ► 2015 (83)
- ► 2013 (442)
- ► 2011 (1008)
- Sunset Ride
- Linus' Darlin'
- Hokah Curly Horses In The Local News
- Gotta Love Those Curlies
- A not so positive followed by a positive
- First time trailer loading - catch up post number ...
- Welll, Billy and I are back in the RAC competition...
- Mid week drive - the Covered Bridge re-visited by ...
- Spirited After Work Ride
- A big day for *Charm!
- I wanted to let Linus have some time to himself on...
- What goes up.....
- *Charm's first show! She wins a first place ribbo...
- The obstacle challenge opening day !
- Spring Obstacle Challenge!
- Yahoo - our Curlies are going to the State Fair of...
- goal set - mission accomplished
- Spring Thaw ?
- A sunny Spring Day with Cinnamon River
- Tons of horse stuff today!
- First ride for me this year.
- Please welcome our Curly mule
- One, two, three, four - JUMP!
- What a fantastic ride today! Beautiful weather! W...
- Last of the snow
- Out with the Queen of Carts again !
- Clinic #2
- Ahhh, that was nice!
- Ian and I went for a ride on our horses this BEAU...
- Here at Top O' The Hill Farm, we have been super ...
- Lakota wants a bigger horse trailer
- Trail Ride In MN
- Pictures of a pretty girl :)
- Linus is a Nurtural
- Finally get to ride one of my Curlies - yahoo!
- Afternoon Ride
- ▼ March (39)
- ► 2009 (333)